All Systems - Facility Maintenance
UPDATE: Power has been restored and all affected systems are online and available.
The AFRL DSRC has experienced a facility power issue resulting in the loss of several systems.
The following systems are either offline or are experiencing issues:
- The Center-Wide File System is currently offline. Access to $CENTER from Spirit or the Utility Server will not be possible.
- The AFRL DSRC Utility Server remains online, however, due to the unavailability of CWFS, logins to the system will hang.
- The AFRL DSRC Mass Storage Archive Server is offline. Users will not be able to archive or retrieve files from the system at this time.
- Spirit remains online, however, users will not be able to access $CENTER or interact with files that reside on the Mass Storage system.
- The incident management system used to log and interact with Service Requests is offline. CCAC and it's supporting technicians will be unable to interact with Service Requests at this time.
We have suspended scheduling on the systems until we have restored service to these items. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and will notify you when these issues have been resolved.
Please contact CCAC with and questions, comments, or concerns that you may have.