Our main goal is to ensure that users are able to work efficiently and effectively on all of our systems. To support that goal, we provide a number of guides to assist users in learning how to run jobs at our center.
HPC Quick Start Guides
These guides provide the basic information needed to get started using our systems.
HPC User Guides
This in-depth guide provides detailed information for users of specific systems. Topics covered include the system configuration, accessing the system, the user environment, program development, batch scheduling, software resources, and useful links. HPC User Guides are available for the following systems:
This guide contains instructions on how to submit jobs to the PBS batch scheduling system, a discussion of basic commands, directives and environment variables, and sample PBS scripts.
Instructions on how to archive and retrieve data from the mass storage system.
Instructions on how to use the modules capability to manage your user environment.
Policies of the AFRL DSRC.
HPCMP Enhanced User Environment (HEUE) Documentation
Spirit Tips Documents
- Listing, Loading, and Unloading Software Modules
- Compiler Options to Use/Avoid When Developing Code
- Executing Multiple Serial Command Lines in an MPI Job
- Tips for Running Gaussian09
- Tips for Using the Advance Reservation Service (ARS)
- Speed Data File Compression Using Pigz
- Use $WORK_DIR to Speed File I/O