High Performance Software
The Practical Supercomputing Toolkit (PST) enhances usability of supercomputing facilities. The PST TUSC component (Tools for Unified SuperComputing, also known as the Uniform Command-Line Interface or UCLI) provides a unified syntax for accessing archive file systems and preparing and submitting jobs into a batch queue system.
The PSToolkit in comprised of the archive and qprep commands.
PST Archive, part of the TUSC layer, provides a standard and implementation for a unified command-line interface to an archival storage system (sometimes called a mass storage system).
- archive put [putopts] file1 [file2 ...]
- archive get [getopts] file1 [file2 ...]
- archive mv* [mvopts] file1 [file2 ...] target
- archive rm* [rmopts] file1 [file2 ...]
- archive ls [lsopts] [file1 ...]
- archive stat [statopts] [name]
- archive mkdir [mkdiropts] dir1 [dir2 ...]
- archive rmdir* [rmdiropts] dir1 [dir2 ...]
- archive chmod* [chmodopts] mode file1 [file2 ...]
- archive chgrp* [chgrpopts] group file1 [file2 ...]
- archive chown* [chownopts] owner[:group] [file1 ...]
PST Qprep, part of the TUSC layer, provides a standard for a unified command-line interface to job-queuing systems.
qprep [key1=value1[ key2=value2 ...]] filename
More information on archive and qprep can be found in their respective man pages.
For information on supported platforms, versions and licenses, please
check the AFRL DSRC Software Page: